1. ( ) always cleans the CWNU campus. - page3
2. The most important thing in team projects is ( ). - page4
3. The noisy festival’s sound produces an involuntary feeling of ( ). - page2
4. Today her accessories ( ) like stars shining in the night sky. - page5
5. Alice wants to know the response of her performance, so she will do a ( ).
6. Daedongjae is CWNU’s annual ( ) that most students join and enjoy.
7. David craves water because he didn’t ( ) anything all day. - page4
8. This trip will always remain in my ( ). - page4
1. The ( ) cannot change his spots. - page5
2. Please don’t throw ( ) everywhere! Use the garbage can. - page3
3. This game attracts people’s ( ), so it became popular. - page2
4. This restaurant’s ( ) is very silent, so nobody can speak loudly. - page2
5. Some ( ) is useful for circulation of the blood, but heavy drinking is very harmful for health. - page4
6. Today in this theater, the most popular ( ) will start! - page1
Kim Dae-gon -
<저작권자 © The Campus Journal, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>