1. Nowadays this statement almost vanished, “Rise from humble ( ).”
2. He is ( ) to this occupation, so he is immature.
3. When I was ( ) entering this university, I have many romance illusions and imaginations but there was nothing.
4. Many students make ( ) to improve their grade, but the most students are given to play.
5. Each person in the world has a ( ) personality.
1. Stars want to make ( )s for getting popularity, though they take a terrific walloping
2. I have closely related with managing ( ) in my opinion.
3. Lots of people spend a lot of money to improve ( ) ability, because it is so important thing to have a professional job these days.
4. The working couple leave their child in a day ( ).
5. The millions of people who depend on a shot of ( ) to kickstart their day are no more alert than those who are not regular coffee drinkers, say researchers.
Lee Hye-in firstname.lastname@example.org
<저작권자 © The Campus Journal, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>