‘A patent per student'. This is a slogan of a patent invention club. This club was founded in a relatively recent time.
A patent invention club? That was unfamiliar to us and then I went to Yun sang-ho a patent management advisor to learn more about the club
1.Where is your affiliation?
- I was a part of R&D PATENT CENTER but now I was sent to CHANGWON UNIVERSITY INDUSTRY-ACADEMIC COOPERATION
2.What do you do?
- A patent management advisor is doing many things such as supporting the University Intellectual Property Management System, creation of the intellectual property of College Business, and university of the intellectual property protection and management services as well as utilizing the intellectual property of the University support services.
3. Would you introduce this club to the CWNU readers?
- This club gives opportunities for students to make patents and be able to receive education.
4. What do you think is this club's importance?
- First, professors have a lot of programs for patent invention but students do not! They have little chance, so we give students opportunities and we want them to try to invent. Second, student's big problem is to get a job. To get a job, their own major and English are important, but nowadays students must have their own specialty as well. In this sense, if you are a member of this club, it is really good for your future.
5.What about the prospects of the patented invention club?
- Club members will be given the Competition Exhibition priority. If the budget remains, a workshop will be held for them.
6. What do you want from Changwon University students?
- Umm, in addition to your major and English, the patent activity is said to be effective. If there are lots of applications, student can enjoy more opportunities and supports, but if voluntary participation is less, also opportunities and supports will be reduced. So I want students to have an interest in this program and ask more requirements.
Kim Gyeong-Ah email@example.com
<저작권자 © The Campus Journal, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지>